The right to disconnect - is always on, always right?
Date: Tuesday 2nd November
Some staff find it tough to 'switch off' from work at the end of their shift.
Join Croner-i’s free webinar for expert advice on how to help your workforce ‘disconnect’, and stay healthy, happy and productive at work.
To guarantee your place, simply complete the short form.
- What the right to disconnect is
- Why UK employers may need to consider it
- How to make it work in practice
And after watching this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Understand why the right to disconnect is a big HR issue
- Identify how you can protect your employees by implementing it
- See the long-term benefits of setting clear boundaries on working time
Amanda is an experienced and well known speaker, specialising in all areas of HR, employment law and employee wellbeing.
Chair of London HR Connection
Craig is a senior Group HR Director with over 35 years' experience. He's held HR Director roles at 17 businesses with responsibility for up to 18,000 employees and 45 countries.